Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anxious Anxious Anxious!

Yes, Anxious.
Because I'm waiting for a doll to come in. I think I'm only about half way through the wait, but you know how it goes o3o The second half is always the hardest for me, because you really never know. The doll could be finished ahead of schedule....or extremely behind schedule! D8
The second half is so uncertain!



Leekeworld Limited Edition Clarice

She is a limited doll, but the only limited thing I added to the order was an Ocean Blue wig. No outfits. No fox ears. No make up. She's expensive with all that stuff! > <;
So this is Chuva Oceano. (Choo-vah Oh-che-ah-no) She has large blue (hopefully) eyes and pretty blue hair. She loves to sing and aspires to be a Pop Star, but sometimes her own girlish sensitivities and insecurities get in her way! She's very sweet and bubbly, and is completely weak against pretty clothes ^^

I have about 2 weeks left in my estimated wait time xDDD Hopefully, it won't be much more than that. Look at her pretty face ; A ; <3

Say "Hello" to Chuva!
Hopefully I can post a box opening soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment