Friday, April 15, 2011

Yeah That's It!

Hey you guys :)

Sorry for the lack of updating the blog! I got really busy with school and didn't really keep an account of my dolly activities. However, I have some pics to share with you :D Though I've been quiet, I've still been indulging in the hobby :)

First, I made my first pair of tiny jeans. They were a bit fiddly because they are soooo small (2 1/2 inches from the top of the waist to the hem on the leg) plus, the legs are about as big around as a #2 pencil. Flipping them inside out and such was definitely interesting!! However, I'm very proud of them. :D I wish I could make them a little tighter to fit her body better, but I don't think I can physically sew something smaller than that in denim.


[img of Rae in jeans - blogger isn't letting me post any D:]

I thought her outfit was so cute, I decided to make Adelle a similar outfit :D

[img of Adelle in jeans]

[img of Adelle and Raezr in jeans]

I plan to take them both outside and take some photos in natural light. I was hoping to do that today, but I was too tired to set up a spot on the porch and all that. I ended up napping when my son decided he was going to take his nap xD (His naps are a great time for playing with dolls!)

So, not only did I sew those two some outfits, I made shirts for Thalia and Yulie, AS WELL as completely redoing their faceups. They look so much better now :D

[img of Thal and Yul after faceups were finished]

Hopefully my next pic won't be such a spammy photo dump, but this is what I've been up to! :D
Till next time!

Himi

No comments:

Post a Comment